Social Media has definitely reached new terrains and heights with the Digital Age changing the Marketing Landscape and how it interacts with it’s consumers it’s no wonder why blogs and online journals had started to pop one by one in cyberspace.
However not all blogs and online websites gain significant traction or daily traffic with the amount of visitors who frequent our blogs on a daily basis or on a monthly basis. This blog post is intended to give due recognition to those blogs and websites who have gained significant traction with their honest to goodness views on various aspects and interests ranging from their food ventures, fashion OOTD’s or on their personal advocacies like running or being a full time mother.
This Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2015 Writing Project which is now on its 8TH Year seeks in identifying new and emerging blogs who are making an impact to its readers in 2014. These are blogs that started anytime from May 2014 to the present These blogs are gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership, following, influence and fascinating the reader in various ways.
The bloggers behind them established the blog for various reasons such as expression of thoughts, sharing of knowledge and insight, building a movement, events reporting or coverage, and some for profit. In my case, The Lost Diaries started as my project for my Information Technology class in school and since I have always loved writing and opening up about my thoughts this was the perfect avenue for me to employ. It not only did serve as my outlet when I’m stressed but also my hobby as well.
So without further ado, I am picking the Top 10 new blogs which I think are the most influential this year. Now, what do you think are my top picks? Well, here they are:
- TakeOffPhilippines-Mainly focuses in Travel and Food; Giving travel tips, travel insights, Places to eat and Something interesting to chow down in the Metro, Providing up-to-date Interactive Social Events and Promoting the wonders of thePhilippines.For almost 1 year and 5 months, TakeOff Philippines delivers you an awesome and interesting places, food and events that you could enjoy with your family, friends, and special someone or even just yourself. Just like what their catchphrase says “Your Daily Dose Of Eyegasmic Occurences”.
- RunnerRocky focuses mainly on Running events and Sports Activities in and out of the metro. Showing his Running Skills in its full potential and garnering some numerous medals / trophies from different running events.
- Garbage Pollution and Green Environment Is a blog reaching out to readers about pollution, and green environment. It’s intended to all readers, to consider pollution as the most major problem of Mother Earth and mankind. Discipline ourselves and discover, practice the healthy ways of living.
- Health Frontiers and More– Having handled several events myself I sometimes invite bloggers over to cover our Company’s various Top Off Ceremonies or Product Launches. Ms. Cheryl along with her supportive husband Sir George are always there to support my events and give sound advice to their readers with regards to health matters and lifestyle tips on the things they encounter on a daily basis.
- Iamdoctoreamer– Another emerging blog which piqued my attention when he commented in one of my posts. I decided to check out his website and found it very entertaining. Not only does the author have all those witty anecdotes on love and life he also delivers his posts in such a charming manner using heartfelt “HUGOT” lines which will sure tug at your heartstrings.
- Chefjayskitchen– Being a food lover myself I often find myself scouring various sites and magazines as to where my next food venture maybe. His website offers such wonderful insights in the world of a food enthusiast. You will never be at a loss again if you want to try out new and upcoming restaurants as he offers straight up reviews on his conquests.
- Rookiemommyph– Rookie Mommy Ph aims to provide real-life experiences and tips to soon-to-be moms of today’s generation, revolving in the topics of pregnancy, early motherhood, events for the parents and kids, etc.
It is straight to the point and shares the reality of the joys and hardships of being a young and first time mother.This blog taps the young mothers who have unexpected pregnancies, first time moms, and long time mothers who are looking for new information on how they can handle taking care of their little ones. Someday all of us single ladies would be Mom’s someday and this blog can give us sound advice and insightful tips as she navigates her way into the labyrinth called motherhood.
- Madeitthroughmum– Just like me who doesn’t sugarcoat and writes straight from the heart another blogger also shares the same sentiments as mine. Her blog aims to inspire people that despite the odds, life is beautiful. Check out her website and see for yourself 🙂
- Pilipinasdaily– Up to date news and videos of the most talked about and controversial issues our country is plagued with on a daily basis is the theme of this publication. Check this one out for the top news picks in case you missed it out on your TV Screens. 🙂
- The Lost Diaries– Last but definitely not the least, I think my personal publication also deserves a spot since writing has truly become my passion ever since I was a child. From drafting news tidbits, write ups to writing speeches. I was always in love with writing from the start. My posts are mostly about me and my daily ventures trying to strike a balance between climbing the Corporate Ladder to taking up Post Graduate Studies to my business and lastly balancing it all out with my innate love for writing 🙂
Again, Congratulations to the nominees and see you on the big day! 🙂 Keep up the good work! 🙂